Hotel Perla del Porto and respect for the environment
Best Western Plus Hotel Perla del Porto adheres with Best Western Plus Italy to "Stay for the Planet" that allows you to map consumption and behavior of the structure based on five areas: Energy, Water, Waste, Purchasing and Behaviors with the goal of reducing 20% of CO2 emissions by the end of 2014.
Best Western Plus Hotel Perla del Porto has engaged in sustainable management activity by monitoring the energy and water consumption, the recycling of waste and the focus on energy efficiency.
Our green philosophy is also found in the internal management:
- on each floor there is a bin for recycling;
- the hotel is equipped with energy saving light bulbs or LED;
- the air conditioning system optimizes fuel consumption and reduces waste by reusing air and water;
- air-jet hand driers in the bathrooms;
- bicycles available at the reception;
- electronic keys for access in the room.
In all rooms there are also:
- dispensers for shampoo and bath shower;
- invitations to avoid waste and to reuse linen and bathroom towels;
- Domotica Touch system.