Catanzaro Lido: discover more
Catanzaro Lido is the coastal district of Catanzaro and is the "tourist resort" of the city.
On the waterfront you will find many dining establishments, bars and nightclubs for an enjoyable stay with friends or family.
Choosing our 4-star hotel in Catanzaro Lido, you can reach:
- The Ancora: the monument to the fallen of the sea located on the waterfront, it is a concrete structure of 10 m, which is the base for an anchor of about 6 m high bronze.
- The Torre Tonnina, 30 meters high illuminated every night
- La Parrocchia of S.Maria of Porto Salvo, the main church building in the district
- A Gutta: circular buoy used for the mooring of vessels, dispersed after a big storm in the seventies. After the finding was renovated and located on the waterfront
- Statue to the fallen of the Great War: located in Piazza Garibaldi Anita Catanzaro bears the names of the fallen of the Great War.
by Josef Grunig